- I am a new customer. How do I open an account?
- I live in Canada. How can I place my order?
- What are your first-time and minimum orders?
- What if I need to cancel my order?
- What are my payment options?
- How will my order ship?
- How long does it take to ship an order?
- When will my order be available to ship?
- What are tag's hours of operation?
- What happens with backorders?
- What if I need to make a return?
- What happens if my order arrives damaged?
- What quality can I expect from tag?
I am a new customer. How do I open an account?
Welcome! Please provide us with the following information so that we may properly set up your account: a copy of your resale certificate and completed customer application.
Please note that a credit card or prepayment will expedite the processing of your first order. All applicable forms are available here.
I live in Canada. How can I place my order?
All Canadian orders are processed and distributed through our partner, Design Home. You can register, login, and shop online catalogs at www.designhome.ca or contact them at email@example.com or 800.663.9950. Canadian customers are not eligible to register and place orders directly on tagltd.com
What are your first-time and minimum orders?
tag’s minimum first-time order is $350; reorders must total $150 or more. All products are sold in case packs either per color or assortments, and priced as eaches. FOB prices are subject to change without notice. When ordering, please take note to order in multiples of the pack size. tag reserves the right to increase the quantity to meet our pack size requirements.
What if I need to cancel my order?
Order cancellations must have prior authorization and will be documented by a confirmation number issued by tag.
What are my payment options?
- Credit Card Payment: tag accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX. tag will charge your credit card at the time of shipment for the total amount of goods shipped plus freight.
- Net 30 Terms: tag extends Net 30 terms on approved credit. We require four trade references and one bank reference. Retailers who have been in business for less than one year require a waiting period of one year or more prior to being considered for terms.
- COD: COD orders may not exceed $750. COD shipments carry a per box charge of $11.00 due at time of delivery. COD rates are subject to change without notice.
- Prepayment: Although we recommend use of a credit card for ease of processing your order, we do accept check prepayments. You may send in a check for the total amount of goods plus an additional 15% to cover freight costs. If an overage occurs, any remaining monies will be applied to your account as a credit. tag will deal with shortages on an individual basis.
- Please note a $30 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
How will my order ship?
All orders are shipped freight prepaid, FOB tag warehouse, Newport News, VA. The cost of freight will be added to your invoice. Orders shipped on pallets will be invoiced at $4.50 per pallet. Special handling requests and inside deliveries are subject to additional freight charges. Oversized items, noted in the catalog, may incur extra freight charges. Shipments requiring special routing instructions must be specified or tag reserves the right to ship at our own discretion.
How long does it take to ship an order?
- New accounts can take 4-6 weeks if you are requesting Net 30 day terms.
- Paying with credit card can expedite the process. New account forms must be completed before an account can be set up.
- A reorder generally takes 3-5 business days except during peak shipping periods (January, August and September) when it can take up to 10 business days.
When will my order be available to ship?
- Spring merchandise becomes available and starts shipping in mid-to-late December.
- Fall merchandise becomes available and starts shipping in late July to mid-August.
What are tag's hours of operation?
Our business hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM CST
What happens with backorders?
Partial shipments are held until the value reaches a minimum of $60. Backorders ship automatically and without notification within 60 days of the original shipment. If a backorder has been held over 60 days from the original shipment or is valued at under $60, tag reserves the right to cancel shipment. Please note that backorders will ship under the same payment terms as the original shipment, including COD.
What if I need to make a return?
All returns are required to have a return authorization (RA) number and must be received in their original state at our Newport News location. All cartons need to be identified with the RA number. RA numbers may be obtained by calling tag’s Customer Relations Department at 1.800.621.8350. Unauthorized returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee and all freight charges.
What happens if my order arrives damaged?
Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies. Claims need to be reported to Customer Relations within 10 days of receipt of shipment. Claims reported after 30 days will not be accepted. Acknowledged claims will be issued an RA number for return. Replacements for damaged goods shall be sent upon request and availability.
What quality can I expect from tag?
Our goal at tag is to bring you the very best products in design and style at the very best price. Please keep in mind that many of tag’s items are hand crafted and there will likely be some variations in color, texture and finish. This is what makes tag product so distinctive and unique!